Friday, November 14, 2008

Award


I've been awarded a "Thank You Blog Award" by Kaysie of Alabaster Box. My first ever --thanks! :)

In turn, I'd like to award a couple of the bloggers who have helped me "break through" into the blogging world and have supported me by coming by to read and comment on my posts.

Phylicia: Her blog is filled with helpful, relatable, and relevant advice that I believe all girls need to hear. Thank you for taking the time to fill this world with the godly attitudes that it lacks so much, Phylicia! I know I'll be reading your blog for a long time to come!

Ruthie-Roo: She's an absolutely wonderful blogger who really knows how to strike a balance between the light-hearted and the serious when it comes to posting. Her blog is, in turns, heartwarming, smile-inducing, and soul-convicting -- and always God-glorifying.

Laura: She recently deactivated her blog, but I have greatly enjoyed her encouragement and friendship, and I think she deserves this award for everything she's done for me this year! :)

Carmen: Another frequent commenter with a very enjoyable, interesting blog; going through her posts always brings a smile to my face! Thanks Carmen!

Kaysie: Am I allowed to award someone "back"? Hopefully, because I certainly think that Kaysie deserves another one of these awards. She's truly a light in this world, and I'm glad I found her blog, because it has already done a lot in my life.

Have a great friday everyone!

Love,
Oksana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you! I enjoy your blog as well!

Blessings,
Carmen

Anonymous said...

Hi Oksana!

Thanks so much! That is so sweet of you. Now if I can only figure out how to post it on my blog! Arrghh!
Phylicia

Julia said...

Hi Oksana,

:) That's funny... I awarded Kaysie, and she awarded you with this award! :) Neat how the joy gets spread around. :)

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi!

Blessings,
Julia

Oksana said...

Hi Julia! Nice to meet you. :) Thanks for taking the time to stop by at my blog!

And thank you to Phylicia and Carmen for your comments!

Love, Oksana