Thursday, September 11, 2008

Work in Progress (to be continued)














Day 1... I sat down and began sketching a red book lying flat on the table ... the rest of the image just began to emerge.


















Day 2... she has the beginnings of a face! Sorry about the colours... this photo was shot under indoor lighting.























And she has an eye. :) A left eye, no less. Which, of course, means that I have to painstakingly cover up the right side of the picture while I do the other half so I don't smudge it. I should have thought this out better!

I'm moving tomorrow... will be off the computer for at least a day or two.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaweeesomeee :)

Anonymous said...

i'll be praying that the move goes well!

*polar bear hugs*

:D

Oksana said...

Thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

you're welcome :)

Anonymous said...

That's such a pretty drawing. God's made you talented :-D

Oksana said...

Thank you Sharon! Yup, all glory goes to him! :) Glad you like it!

Hannah said...

Wow you're an awesome artist! I am an aspiring artist too!

Oksana said...

Thanks for stopping by, Hannah! :)